Environmental regulations are some of the most complex and strenuously enforced regulations facing industry today. We work with our clients to systematize documentation and practices so that they become an integral part of operating routine, thus reducing the stress on an organization. We will assist, guide or institute programs to address all phases of hazardous waste management and contingency plan implementation.
- Document review and assessment of environmental practices
- Hazardous waste management systems
- Hazardous waste management training
- Contingency plans
- Contingency plan implementation training
- Pollution prevention plans
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasures plans required under the Clean Water Act
- Site security plans as required by the Department of Transportation
- Department of Transportation required HM-126F, 181 training for persons who impact shipping hazardous materials or waste
The intent of our efforts is to ensure that your company minimizes hazardous materials and waste incidents, eliminates fines and penalties and develops or maintains the reputation of an environmentally responsible corporate citizen and a good partner to the community.