Employee Opinion surveys are valuable tools for collecting information on how your employees perceive their workplace and other company environment and business issues. It is considered as a generally accepted “best business practice”. While many companies implement Employee Opinion Surveys in-house, our experience has shown that the ones carried out by an outside, specialized partner are more effective because they:
- Allow the key decision makers in the organization to obtain clear, objective data that is not affected by the biases of the person collecting or interpreting the data
- Provide feedback from a broad cross section of employees, not just a vocal minority
- Maintain the anonymity of the respondents which encourages candid feedback that is not influenced by employee perceptions of “what the Company wants to hear”
- Development of effective feedback and communication strategies targeted to insure employee satisfaction and retention
- Reduce costs by using specialized survey software, which allows maximum customization of the survey and feedback reports at minimum expense
Optimum custom designed Employee Opinion Surveys are directed to active or exiting employees, depending on the needs of the sponsoring organization.