To keep pace with increasing pressure on organizations to improve customer alignment, many organizations are redesigning process and migrating to new technology. Both activities trigger organizational change, which should involve HR.
Some managers and staff embrace change. Others resist change. But trying to change how work is performed without everyone on the same page can lead to chaos, confusion and organizational strife. Even if a company does not involve HR in designing change (which it should), these problems tend to wind up in HR’s lap. As part of Optimum’s process and technology services, we will help align the organization with customers both internally and externally.
- Identifying planned consequences of change
- Anticipating unintended consequences
- Designing change management programs
- Project managing change initiatives
- Communicating with employees
- Identifying points of resistance
- Establishing and managing change program metrics