Katie Birthler has over twenty-five years of extensive business management and human resources experience. Specializing in the design, development and implementation of a broad range of strategic Human Resources solutions integrated with the mission, vision and values of the business, Katie delivers high quality business solutions including, but not limited to, HR Practice Assessments, Custom Tailored Employee Handbooks, and our Employee Relations Hotline.
Katie is a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) and a SHRM-SCP (Senior Competency Professional). She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Personnel Development with certificates of specialization in Industrial Relations and Vocational Training and Development from the University of Minnesota.
Throughout her career Katie’s positive approach has enabled her to assist clients in solving HR and compliance-related issues and to improve HR practices across companies large and small in a wide variety of industries. The vast spectrum of her experience includes:
- Serving as VP of Human Resources for a Fortune 200 company, where her diligence and work ethic won her the organizations top award, the Chairman’s Circle award.
- Teaching Professional/Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR) Certification classes at the University of Minnesota and various HR seminars
- Developing a comprehensive internet-based Human Resources Assessment and Forms Library.
- Personally delivering practical guidance through her HR Hotline service
- Founding KTB Resources Ltd., her own thriving business consulting practice of 20+ years.