Anita Ryan brings to her practice 25 years of management, training, coaching and consulting experience in the service, heavy manufacturing and non-profit arenas. Within these areas she has served as CEO, Human Resources and Training Director, Organizational Consultant, Facilitator, Supervisory., Management and Leader Coach. She has a sub-specialty in Family Business organizations where she aids in transition processes and conflict resolution.
Areas of expertise:
- Executive, management, and supervisory coaching and training to provide business leaders with the practical managing skills needed to implement departmental and organizational goals.
- Facilitation services to aid cross-functional or otherwise diverse groups in planning and project implementation.
- Conflict resolution processes to bring individuals and teams into alignment.
- Specific organizational skills designed to aid family owned businesses reduce conflict and transition smoothly from one generation to another.
- Executive Coaching
- Supervisory and Manager Coaching
- Family Business Coaching, Organizational Development, and Generational Transition Implementation
- Manager and Leader Training
- Conflict Resolution
- Group Facilitation and Alignment
- Team Coaching